Pontal do Delta is a promising real estate and tourism project under development in Northeastern Brazil integrating hotels, apartments, individual plots and a range of leisure facilities. Invest in one of the fastest growing regions in Brazil. Find out more on this page:
- Despite Brazilian economy currently undergoing a transition period with economic slowdown on a national level, Piauí and other Northeastern states continue to register attractive economic growth rates outperforming the current national average by far.
- The region has a good infrastructure under constant development
- Average annual temperatures range from 24 to 28 degrees Celsius with warm sea water and a pleasant breeze all year
- Fascinating nature, dunes and breath-taking sundowns
- A paradise for kitesurfing with Pontal do Delta known as a secret spot
- Nearly 30 million Brazilian tourists choose the Northeast as their vacation destination
- Attractive investment with more than promising future perspectives